Pulsotronic, a subsidiary company of SKS Holding GmbH, is a worldwide active supplier of sensor technology and electric components for automation and automotive. According to their motto "Everything from one source to your advantage." They stand for a broad program of innovation and modern technology. Situated in the strive industry region Chemnitz-Zwickau they develop and manufacture:
- Inductive and capacitive sensors
- Devices for metal detection and metal separation
- Automotive measurement technology
- Magnetoresistive sensors
- Optical sensors and laser measurement systems
- Color detection systems
- Ultrasonic and acoustic sensors
- Sensors for inclination and acceleration
- Strain Transducer sensors
- Customized sensor systems
The needs of their customer take center stage in their company. Because of their great capacities in the field customized solutions, flexibility and the know-how of the Pulsotronic-SKS-Group in:
- Custom cable preparation and assembly
- Tool making
- Plastic moulding
- Mechanical conditioning
- Rapid prototyping
- Development and design of electronics
Pulsotronic provides ideal conditions for going along with the customer from the beginning until the end of the manufacturing process.
Pulsotronic is everywhere there where it is necessary to set up new standards and to find solutions beyond common technologies. Innovation, commitment and a fast implementing guarantee best results for the realization of the customers´ application.
The quality management of Pulsotronic is DIN-certified after ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2009. Aiming at achieving an environmental conscious manufacturing we constantly record environmental impacts and improve production processes.